Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi participates in the ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), and therefore the credits acquired at PSUAD are transferrable to other European universities who participate.
LICENCE (BACHELOR’S DEGREE)
· - Covers 6 semesters of 30 credits (ECTS) each, over a period of 3 years (year 1 -L 1, year 2 -L2 and year 3 -L3)
· - The evaluation process is based on continuous assessment (40%) and final exams (60%) at the end of each semester, January and June
· - Covers 4 semesters of 30 credits each, over a period of 2 years (M1 & M2)
· - Each university year is divided into 2 semesters
· - Each semester is composed of a number of teaching units (UEs) which are divided into constitutive elements (ECs); the ECs do not allow to assign credits, only the UEs do
· - The amount of elements constituting the UEs, their time period, nature, duration, grading percentage and calculation, final results and ECTS credits are all determined by the individual modules of each degree according to the diploma issued by the Ministry