1. Aptitude Test in French for non-francophone students
2. If you are in grade 12: Transcripts of your last 2 high school years is required
3. If you are a graduate: A certified copy of your Baccalaureate or your diploma (High School Diploma or equivalent)
4. Financial documents: Employer's official document dated less than two months mentioning your monthly salary or your parents’ salary
· Any bank statement indicating your credentials.
5. Passport Photocopy
6. 10 passport size photos
Personal statement in French or English (1 page maximum)