Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi is an Emirati university operating under the administration of Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) and under the academic leadership of Paris-Sorbonne. Paris-Sorbonne President, Prof Barthélémy Jobert, is also the President of the Management Council of Sorbonne Abu Dhabi and the Chancellor of Sorbonne Abu Dhabi.
The Vice President of the Management Council is H.E. Dr. Mugheer Khamis Al Khaili, Chairman – Health Authority Abu Dhabi.
Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi is managed by Prof Eric Fouache, Vice-Chancellor, who is assisted by two Deputy Vice Chancellors, one for Academic Affairs and another for Administrative Affairs.
Please click here to download the Strategic Plan Brochure
Management Council members
- President: Professor Barthélémy Jobert
- President of Paris-Sorbonne
Chancellor of Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi
- Vice-President: H.E. Dr. Mugheer Al Khaili
- Chairman – Health Authority Abu Dhabi
- Member: Professor Alain Tallon
- Delegate Professor
- Member: H.E. Mr. Zaki Nusseibeh
- Cultural Advisor at the Ministry of Presidential Affairs
- Member: Dr. Masood Badri
- Head of Research and Planning at Abu Dhabi Education Council
- Member: Professor Thierry Tuot
- President of Sorbonne University Community