Interested in studying at one of the most prestigious Abu Dhabi universities? Applications to Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi can be submitted online. The application procedure is divided into three parts:
- Inquiry, whereby you can submit a request for further information.
- New application, whereby you can start your application process.
- Returning applicants, who want to update their application or complete an unfinished application.
To ensure admission into programs for Academic Year 2016-17, please submit your application by the dates indicated below:
New students application opening1 February 2017
Application review process starts 15 March 2017
Master’s Open House 18 April 2017
International applications 4 August 2017
Applications within the UAE
(Applicants not required to apply for the University visa) 18 August 2017
Programmes with Separate Deadlines
Master in Performing Arts Management (opening in January 2017) 12 December 2016
Master in Urban and Regional Planning (opening in January 2017) 12 December 2016
Executive Master in Marketing, Management, Communications and Media
(opening in January 2017) 12 December 2016
Applications received after these dates may be considered if all required documentation is provided and there are no delays to entry processing requirements to the UAE for international applicants, to ensure admission is completed before the commencement of classes.
To audit a Bachelor course please click here
Please return the completed application and required documents via the following options including:
- Email Application for Undergraduate Programmes to: Admissions@psuad.ac.ae
- Apply Now
- Fax to: +971 (0)2 65 01 206
- Send by Post or Courier like DHL, Aramex, FEDEX, UPS to:
Office of Admissions
Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 (0)2 65 69 330