Interested in studying at one of the most prestigious Abu Dhabi universities? Applications to Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi can be submitted online. The application procedure is divided into three parts:
- Inquiry, whereby you can submit a request for further information.
- New application, whereby you can start your application process.
- Returning applicants, who want to update their application or complete an unfinished application.
To ensure admission into programs for Academic Year 2016-17, please submit your application by the dates indicated below:
International Applications: Thursday, 4th August 2016
Applications within UAE: Thursday, 18th August 2016
Applications received after these dates may be considered if all required documentation is provided and there are no delays to entry processing requirements to the UAE for international applicants, to ensure admission is completed before the commencement of classes.
To audit a Bachelor course please click here
Please return the completed application and required documents via the following options including:
- Email Application for Undergraduate Programmes to: Admissions@psuad.ac.ae
- Apply Now
- Fax to: +971 (0)2 65 01 206
- Send by Post or Courier like DHL, Aramex, FEDEX, UPS to:
Office of Admissions
Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 (0)2 65 69 330