Courtesy of the Abu Dhabi Government, the Paris Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi has had the privilege of a brand new campus on Al-Reem Island since 2009. This is a testament to the high standards of assets development in the UAE as Abu Dhabi is investing in world-class education resources. This campus respects the traditional architecture with similar design to the chapel of La Sorbonne in Paris, while offering the facilities and new technologies of a modern campus.
Sorbonne Abu Dhabi hosts a variety of facilities at its Al-Reem Island campus including:
- Spacious lecture halls and an auditorium that seats up to 700 people.
- An outstanding gym and sports facilities, with Abu Dhabi’s highest indoors rock climbing wall.
- Music and Art rooms designed to foster creativity and collaboration.
- A Cafeteria offering a wide range of healthy dishes for breakfast, meals and snacks at affordable rates.
- A Medical Centre that is equipped for emergency care with a professional medical staff, as well as offering counseling services every week day.
- Underground parking that conveniently provides space for 1,000 cars.
- A grand piano in the Atrium, open to talented students to play any time of the day.
- A Student Open Centre (SOC) that also features a majlis.
- Arabic & French gardens.
- Outdoor terraces space for students to gather and study, talk, or just relax.
- ATM/cash machine services provided 24 hours a day.
To discover more about our campus facilities, watch ourCampus Tour Video.