SORBONNE UNIVERSITY ABU DHABI INTERNATIONAL DAY & INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
Join us in the International Day celebration and enjoy a conference, traditional fashion show, music, songs and folk dance and taste the food from different countries.
Amphitheater Robert de Sorbon
2:30pm: Panel discussion International Women Day
“The Exceptional Journey of pioneer women in the Emirati Society” with
- Dr. Hessa Lootah, Assistant professor – Emirates University
- Dr. Muna Al-Bahar, Federal National Council member – Deputy Director of Al Jalila Centre for children- Dubai
- Nora Al-Hashimi, Artist
- Mouza Al-Qubaisi, Coach in the training Management, Abu Dhabi police, Ministry of interior
- Al Saad Al-Menhali, Editor of National Geographic – Arabic magazine & journalist at Al-Ittihad Newspaper
- Aicha Sultan, Writer and journalist at Al Bayan Newspaper
- Dr. Silvia Castillo, Head of LEA Department- Sorbonne Abu Dhabi
- Dr. Sana Abbas, Arabic language lecturer – Sorbonne Abu Dhabi
4:15pm: Opening of the Hispanic Library in Sorbonne Abu Dhabi
From 4:30pm to 6:00pm: Traditional costume show and cultural
performances representing traditional music and dance
6:00pm: Opening of the buffet of traditional dishes
Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi
Al Reem Island
Sign up or sign in and reserve your seat now! See you then!
Bookings are closed for this event.