France-UAE Dialogue, The Women Chapter: Gender Balance, Breaking Stereotypes
Under the patronage of the FBG-Women Empowerment Committee and in collaboration with the University Leadership Council, this exceptional panel will bring together men and women to debate Gender Balance in the UAE and abroad. This first edition will welcome:
- Shaikha Dr. Alia Humaid Al Qassimi, Social Development Expert at Community Development Authority in Dubai; Obstetric & Gynecologist specialized in aesthetic gynecology at algarhoud private hospital
- Mrs. Nicole Ameline, former French Minister for Gender Equality and Parity, several times Member of Parliament and former President of the UN CEDAW
- Mr. Ismail Abdulla, Chief Executive Officer of STRATA Manufacturing
- Mr. Mikail Houari, President of Middle East and Africa at Airbus S.A.S.
- Mrs. Camilla Macapili Languille, Senior Vice President at Mubadala Investment Company
The panel will be moderated by Mr. Khalid Al Ameri.
In collaboration with the French Institute, the French Embassy in the UAE and the French Business Group (FBG).This event is part of the French Emarati Cultural Dialogue 2018.