Career services for employers
At Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi, you will find highly skilled and talented individuals with the competencies to make your business thrive.
The Career Centre, ideally located at the heart of the student life, helps organisations engage with its diverse and multinational student and alumni population of more than 60 nationalities.
We work closely with our corporate partners to prepare our students and graduates for their future careers while nurturing their employability profiles.
Our aim is to provide employers with highly qualified future employees while optimising their talent sourcing efforts.
As the gateway to Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi’s talented pool of students and graduates, The Career Centre provides organisations with resources to facilitate engagement with students and alumni alike.
We invite you to:
- Promote fulltime and part-time opportunities, from internships to industry placements
- Participate in the annual Astrolabe Career Forum
- Hold a presentation, lead a workshop or organise a networking session
- Organise on-campus recruitment interviews
- Mentor a student
- Connect with faculty
- Sponsor an event
Feel free to contact us (contact details listed below) to discover more about our programmes and partnership opportunities.
The Career Centre by JobTeaser is the online employability and recruitment portal for Sorbonne students seeking opportunities to access job or internship opportunities. Organisations are encouraged to post internship opportunities, full-time and part-time job openings at no charge. The platform also allows you to make your brand visible to students and graduates alike.
Why join our free of charge recruitment and careers platform?
- Access the university’s pool of qualified talent
- Post internship and employment opportunities
- Create a corporate profile and raise awareness
- Advertise events, from networking sessions to workshops on employability skills
- Publish business news and professional videos
- Boost your visibility and obtain the privileged status of “Main Partner” on JobTeaser
Register and advertise your vacancies
- Step 1: Go to JobTeaser, select “Login / Sign up” and provide the required information. Complete your profile and click on “Go to the next step” button at the bottom of the page.
- Step 2: If applicable, submit an internship or a job offer with your organisation. Your offer(s) will be approved by members of our team within 2 to 3 days once your registration is submitted.
- Step 3: Once a student is selected for a work placement, provide an offer letter to student outlining the conditions of the offer.
- Step 4: You can modify your information and edit your company profile at any time by clicking on the button on the right-hand corner.
Create your employer profile on JobTeaser
Access your company profile to present your business and share updates, events, videos on careers with your company, students and alumni. Organisations also benefit from a live video chat feature that directly connect them with students and alumni with them and allows them to answer questions about their organisations.
If you need additional assistance with JobTeaser or wish to schedule a meeting with a member of our team, please contact The Career Centre at the details provided below.
More than 50 companies, institutions and NGOs participate in the Astrolabe Career Forum, Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi’s annual career event.
Dedicated to recruitment and entrepreneurship, the forum brings together businesses and organisations with young students and graduates looking to start or enhance their careers.
Astrolabe Career Fair 2023
Next event 7 November 2023
- Date: Tuesday 7 November 2023
- Time: 11:00am – 3:00pm
- Location: Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi Al Reem Island, Abu Dhabi
Participation is free of charge.
The Career Forum is the ideal opportunity to meet our students and alumni in-person and present them your brand. Contact us (details listed below) to reserve your spot today.Register now to be part of this event
The Career Centre has developed unique resources dedicated to employers who wish to give their organisation an edge by attracting highly qualified talent. We strive to offer services and solutions addressing the particular needs of our corporate partners.
Engage with our pool of talent
- Corporate Services Brochure (upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Internship Guide for Employers (upon request to email@example.com)
Recruiting by major
Students enrolled in one of the university’s undergraduate programmes are required to complete a compulsory internship to validate their degree. The brochures below present the profiles of students expected to complete a work placement.
- Recruiting students: Focus on the Bachelor Programme in Applied Foreign Languages (LEA)
- Recruiting students: Focus on the Bachelor Programme in Physics
- Recruiting students: Focus on the Bachelor Programme in Records Management & Archival Science (RMAS)
If you wish to hire interns from other majors, please ask for the Internship Guide for Employers at the address listed above.