Career services for employers
Welcome to the Career Centre! Supporting young people during their career journey and preparing them for their future careers is a strong commitment of Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi (SUAD).
The Career Centre aims to help companies initiate meaningful interactions not only inside but also outside the campus, enabling them to engage with its diverse and multinational student population of more than 90 nationalities.
The Career Centre serves as the front door to SUAD and provides resources for organisations and companies of all sizes and in different fields of activity to facilitate all forms of interaction with students and alumni alike.
Employers are welcome to:
- Post internships and full-and-part time opportunities
- Hire interns at any time of the year
- Teach soft skills required in the professional world
- Share expertise as speakers or mentors
- Lead an employability and work-readiness skills workshop
- Hold a presentation or organise a networking event
- Participate to the annual “Astrolabe” Career Forum
- Organise on-campus recruitment interviews
- Connect with faculty
Visit the Career Centre
Should you require further information about our services or would like to visit the Career Centre, please call us on +971 (0) 2 656 9104 or email: email@example.com