Career services for alumni
The Career Centre supports alumni throughout their professional lives by providing them with services whether they are employed, seeking a new job, interested in changing careers, or looking to recruit candidates.
Career development is an ongoing process which continues after your graduation from Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi. We encourage all our graduates to stay in touch with us.
The range of services offered to alumni include:
- career counselling and development opportunities
- career advising sessions for fresh graduates and alumni seeking new positions
- invitations to business events and networking activities
- mentoring a student
- a chance to share your career achievements and professional stories in the university Gazette
For employers wishing to recruit students or wishing to become involved with the university, please consult “The Career Centre for Employers” section.
Graduate job opportunities are advertised a few months before your expected graduation date, sometimes as early as autumn for students graduating in the summer. It's important to plan ahead to make sure you are maximising your chances of finding a role you're happy with.
- Graduate jobs usually require a degree, either because the degree gives you the specific knowledge and qualifications for a job, or because employers value the skills and experience gained from a university education.
- Graduate programmes take place over a set period, usually a few months to two years, and offer work experience and training within a company with the opportunity for ongoing employment afterwards.
- Internships offer a work opportunity and/or training but do not necessarily lead to a formal job offer. However, they can allow you to improve your employability skills and exploring a company or a role without signing up for a long period of time. Be aware that some internships are unpaid.
Please feel free to come see us to find out more about graduate employment. You may contact The Career Centre at the details indicated in the next section.
Get in touch with The Career Centre
Graduates are always welcome to come back to campus, whether for attending events, connecting with students or meeting with Sorbonne’s career professionals.
Our offices are open from Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Should you require further information about our services or wish to visit The Career Centre, please call us on +971 (0)2 656 9104. Alumni can also contact our team at: email@example.com.
Alumni email for life
You can keep on using your Sorbonne email address after graduation. Email us to retrieve your email address and login details.
With your Sorbonne email address, you also have access to JobTeaser, The Career Centre’s online platform, where you can take an appointment with us and access our career services.
Sorbonne Abu Dhabi Alumni on LinkedIn
Are you looking for fellow alumni? Join the growing community of Sorbonne Abu Dhabi Alumni LinkedIn page to find relevant alumni contacts in the UAE and abroad.
Would you like to contact The Career Centre and continue to receive information about current career services and information on activities? Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.