Career services for students
Welcome to the Career Centre! Newly established on campus and ideally located at the heart of the student life, the Career Centre helps Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi (SUAD) students at all stages of their career planning and exploration. The Career Centre aims to create a supportive environment in which students can explore different career options, consider valuable work experience opportunities and connect with both local and international companies.
The Career Centre’s mission is to enhance the employability of SUAD students by encouraging them to benefit from a large range of activities and services offered throughout the year, which are designed to facilitate a smooth transition from university to professional life. The Career Centre fulfills a number of complementary functions:
- Provides relevant career information and services to undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Organises career information events (employer’s talks, workshops and career forums) to facilitate interaction between students and employers
- Provides support to facilitate student placements and access to a range of internships and employment opportunities
- Advises and provides personalised assistance to help students build their career plans
- Helps students develop effective job search strategies
Connect with the Career Centre
Students are most welcome to visit the Career Centre to ask questions regarding our services and resources. We have flexible office hours and we are available Sunday to Thursday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Brochures – What can I do with my major?
A bachelor degree serves as a broad foundation for a variety of career options in many sectors. Since a career choice is an important decision, planning your professional objectives before graduation and investing time in career exploration will facilitate the decision process. To help this exploration within the fields related to the bachelors offered at SUAD, the Career Centre encourages students to discover career options, postgraduate programmes as well as alumni testimonies in the below brochures.