Career services for students
Welcome to The Career Centre, your on-campus team dedicated to helping Sorbonne University students at all stages of their career planning and exploration.
We are here to create a supportive environment which prepares you for the future and helps you explore career options and postgraduate opportunities. Our aim is to help you develop skills, find a job and connect with professionals from local and international companies.
Our mission is to enhance the employability of SUAD students by encouraging them to benefit from a large range of activities and services offered throughout the year, which are designed to facilitate a smooth transition from university to professional life.
What we can do for you:
- provide you with relevant career information, advising and services
- organise career events to encourage interactions between students and employers
- facilitate work placements and access to a range of internships and employment opportunities
- provide personalised assistance to help you build your career plan
- help you develop effective job search strategies
- suggest tools and review CVs and cover letters
- support your graduate school application process
The Career Centre by JobTeaser is an online employability and recruitment portal for Sorbonne students and graduates and is used by more than 700 schools and universities across the world.
On JobTeaser you can also:
- Book a career advising session: make an online or physical appointment with a career advisor to get your CV reviewed, explore a study path, discuss career options and more
- Look for a job: view jobs, internships and volunteering opportunities posted by employers
- Register for events: attend conferences, workshops and networking events online and on-campus
- Consult resources: screen employer profiles, access MOOCs, watch videos to plan your career, develop your skills or prepare for an interview
Sign-up on JobTeaser: The Career Centre’s online platform
If you are not already registered, subscribe today with your Sorbonne email address on JobTeaser to discover:
- Vacancies and opportunities
- Networking events
- Employer profiles
- Advice and guidance
Contact our friendly team of career advisors at the details indicated further below if you need assistance with your registration.
A bachelor’s degree serves as a broad foundation for a variety of career paths. To make the career choice that is right for you, we recommend investing time in career exploration and planning your professional objectives before graduation.
Discover career options, postgraduate programmes as well as alumni testimonials in the brochures below.
Applied Foreign Languages ⤓
Economics and Management ⤓
French Literature ⤓
Geography and Planning ⤓
History of Art and Archaeology ⤓
Mathematics, Specialisation in Data Science for Artificial Intelligence ⤓
Philosophy and Sociology ⤓
Records Management and Archival Science ⤓
Student satisfaction is our priority at The Career Centre. Students are regularly invited to express their opinion and share their feedback throughout the year.
This is what our students and graduates think:
Students are most welcome to visit The Career Centre to ask questions regarding our services and resources. We are available Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
For students who have already been provided with a Sorbonne email address, you may secure an appointment at a time convenient for you on JobTeaser, The Career Centre’s online platform.
Should you require further information about our services or wish to visit The Career Centre, please call us on +971 (0)2 656 9104 or email us at: email@example.com.