Copyright & Legal
All information on the official Sorbonne Abu Dhabi website (www.sorbonne.ae) is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between Sorbonne Abu Dhabi and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. The website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Information on the official Sorbonne Abu Dhabi website is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Sorbonne Abu Dhabi makes no guarantees of any kind.
Sorbonne Abu Dhabi makes no representations whatsoever about personal web pages and/or other websites which you may access through this one. When you access a personal web page and/or a non-SUAD web site, please understand that it is independent from Sorbonne Abu Dhabi, and that Sorbonne Abu Dhabi has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a personal web page and/or a non-SUAD web site does not mean that Sorbonne Abu Dhabi endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, use, or products and services made available through such web site.
In no event will Sorbonne Abu Dhabi be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this web site, or any other hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Information on this web site is provided “as-is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Last Updated: April 2014
Use of the Website and Published Content
All media, images, graphics, video, and textual copy is copyright of the Sorbonne Abu Dhabi, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Copying or downloading any data is permitted only for educational and administrative purposes within the Sorbonne Abu Dhabi, or for personal and non-commercial use. For any other purpose, you must obtain written permission from the appropriate Sorbonne Abu Dhabi unit before usage.
The university website must not be used, or connected with the intention, to:
- Commit Unlawful Acts
- Misrepresent Identity
- Unauthorized interference or access to Sorbonne Abu Dhabi Technology Systems
- Post Offensive Material
Sorbonne Abu Dhabi tries to make this website available at all times. However there will be periods where maintenance scheduled or unscheduled) is necessary and when the whole site or parts of the site may be unavailable for a short duration. Normal service will be resumed as soon as maintenance is complete.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Terms and Condition
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED”.
- (www.sorbonne.ae) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Refund and refund Policy
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.